Happy Birthday

Wild Wind
It's a rainly sunday morning and I'm drinking my mate tee and hear the song "Crimson and Clover" and think about You and I have a message for You:

"We can't understand completely (so many things in our life) but we can love completely".
If we can understand that, we are begining to be a wise human beeing, but if we can d o that, we are wise.

A very Happy Birthday to You!

I like you very much and I love your TrueSelf and I have a wish to Santa Claus:
- that He can bring You to me like a Magic Christmas in my Life!

Singing Sun

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Patricia kenney said...

Feliz Aniversário, Singing Sun!
Espero que continue cantando lindas palavras em seu longo e próspero trajeto.
Beijos
pat

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Helena said...

thank you Pat, sabe, ontem tive minha 1a. apresentacao life, cantando solo(a)...quase morri de tanto que o coracao batia...
- a message anexa è para alguem que vive nos estados unidos e espero que ele possa ter a chance de le-la. alguem que admiro pelo seu carater.
beijos
helena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home