My Dear Friends from all the World

I need to learn english, but You can write to me in portuguese, spanish, germany or english, but than you must have pacience with my errors, and help me. Ok?
So, today, are a beautiful sunday with sun, a little wild wind and I wish to start my blogger in this day in homage to the sun and the wind!
And now a little setence about the music in germany for my friends from germany and switzerland:

"... Musik ist Lob und Dank: ein sich Sich-Wegwenden von der Natur, dem Geschoepf, und ein Sich-Zuwenden zu Gott, dem Schoepfer; sie die Natur nicht und deswegen kann sie sie nicht darstellen. Es heisst nirgends: >>Gott sprach: Es werde Musik<<>>Gott schuf den Menschen als seine Eben-Musik<<. Die Musik ist, moechte ich sagen, freie schoepferische Tat des Menschen, sein Dank an den Schoepfer."
Teil Satz vom Thrasybulos Georgiades aus dem Busch WAS WAERE DAS LEBEN OHNE MUSIK
Benziger Verlag.

A tutti a happy sunday!

Helena

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home